|Post Date:||May 07,2020|
|Expiry Date:||May 07,2021|
Cas No. :300-92-5
Aluminium Distearate a kind of
white powder, does not dissolve
in water, but soluble in ethanol,
benzene, turpentine, mineral oil,
alkali. Decomposes into stearic
and Aluminium salts when heating
or contacting with strong acid.
Aluminium distearate can be used
as a non-toxic PVC heat
stabilizers; metal rust-proof
agent; water repellent materials;
cosmetics emulsifiers; the paint
and ink thickener; plastic
lubricants; oil drilling with
|Company:||Huzhou City Linghu Xinwang Chemical Co.,Ltd, [ China ]|
|Contact:||Ms. Lusa Liu|
Disclaimer statement:The information and data included above have been realized by the enterprises and compiled by the staff, and are subject to change without notice to you. The Chemnet makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the facticity, accuracy and validity of such information and data. In order to ensure your interest, we suggest you chose the products posted by our gold suppliers or VIP members.
- Tripple pressed Stearic a...
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Microcrystalline cellulose...
- Aluminum Distearate
- Zinc stearate
- Zinc carbonate basic micro...
- Lithium 12-Hydroxy stearat...
- Zinc stearate USP29
- Zinc AcetylAcetonate
- Synthesis hydrotalcite
- Calcium AcetylAcetonate
- Synthetic Hydrotalcite
- Lithium acetylacetonate
- Magnesium stearate food gr...
- Sodium stearate food grade
- Potassium stearate food gr...
- Calcium stearate food gra...
- Potassium stearate
- Aluminium Acetylacetonate
- Calcium stearate
- Magnesium acetylacetonate
- Calcium AcetylAcetonate, ...