Dimethyl diallyl ammonium chloride
|Post Date:||Jun 01,2020|
|Expiry Date:||Nov 28,2020|
Cas No. :7398-69-8
1. Product Name: Dimethyl diallyl
ammonium chloride , 60% min. /
2. Synonyms: DMDAAC, Cationic
3. CAS No.: 7398-69-8
4. EINECS No.: 230-993-8
5. Molecular Formula: C8H16ClN
6. M.W: 161.67
1) Appearance: Colorless to
light yellow liquid ( Its water
2) M.P: 140-148°C
3) assay: 60%, 65% solution
4) pH: 5.0-8.0
5) Refractive index: 1.460
Mainly used as water treatment
agent, Textile dyes, also used in
cosmetic industry, paper-making
industry and resin synthesis.
|Company:||Hubei Jinghong Chemical Co.; Ltd [ China ]|
Disclaimer statement:The information and data included above have been realized by the enterprises and compiled by the staff, and are subject to change without notice to you. The Chemnet makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the facticity, accuracy and validity of such information and data. In order to ensure your interest, we suggest you chose the products posted by our gold suppliers or VIP members.
- Glutaraldehyde(50%, Tech g...
- ethyl vinyl ether (99%)
- 3-cyclohexenyl 3-cyclohexe...
- Malonaldehyde bisc(dimethy...
- Malonaldehyde bisldiethy
- Glutaraldehyde(50%, Pharma...
- Modified glutarldehyde for...
- 1,4-Butanediol vinyl ether
- Acrolein diethyl acetal
- Acrolein dimethyl acetal
- Acrolein dimer
- Ethyl Vinyl Ether
- Methyl vinyl ether
- 1,2,3,6-Tetrahydrobenzoic ...