Home > Offer to Sell > Pharmaceuticals and Biochemicals > Antianaphylaxis(antihistamines) and antidotes > Cabergoline
|Post Date:||Jun 26,2018|
|Expiry Date:||Dec 23,2018|
Cas No. :81409-90-7
Effective Tratement of Steroid Side Effects Cabergoline (Dostinex)
Dostinex Cabergoline for Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
Cabergoline (brand name Dostinex, cabaser, caber), a fungi derivative, is a potent dopamine receptor agonist. Numerous studies have shown that cabergoline inhibits prolactin. Currently, it is the preferred choice in medicine over the older bromocriptine because of its longer half-life and minimal side effects.
Alias: Cabaser, Dostinex; Dostine, 6-Allyl-N-[3-(dimethylamino)propyl]-N-(ethylcarbamoyl)ergoline-8-carboxamide
Cabergoline CAS: 81409-90-7
Cabergoline MF: C26H37N5O2
Cabergoline MW: 451.6
Cabergoline mp 102-104°C
Cabergoline storage temp. Store at +4°C
Cabergoline Chemical Properties White Crystalline Solid
Cabergoline Usage A dopamine D2-receptor agonist
Cabergoline Usage receptor stimulant
2. adjunctive therapy of prolactin-producing pituitary gland tumors (prolactinomas)
3. monotherapy of Parkinson's disease in the early phase
4. combination therapy, together with levodopa and a decarboxylase inhibitor such as carbidopa, in progressive-phase Parkinson's disease
5. ablactation and dysfunctions associated with hyperprolactinemia (amenorrhea, oligomenorrhea, anovulation,
nonpuerperal mastitis and galactorrhea)
6. treatment of uterine fibroids
7. adjunctive therapy of acromegaly, cabergoline has low efficacy in suppressing levels and is highly efficient in
suppressing hyperprolactinemia that is present in 20-30% of acromegaly cases
8.and prolactin are similar structurally and have similar effects in many target tissues, therefore targeting
prolactin may help symptoms when hormone secretion can not be sufficiently controlled by other methods
9. Cushing's disease - cabergoline may be used to lower ACTH levels and cause regression of ACTH producing pituitary adenomas
10. other pituitary adenomas - cabergoline has demonstrated certain efficacy in controlling or reducing other kinds of pituitary adenomas, as well as silent or non-functional adenomas
There are several ways we can use caber in bodybuilding. Since it is a dopamine agonist, some athletes believe they can take it to give themselves an adrenaline rush during a sporting event. Also, the addition of dopamine can improve motor skills and give you an edge over your competition. In theory, you will be able to workout much harder and be able to ignore pain pushing your muscles to the limit.
The main way bodybuilders use cabergoline is when they run a compound which increases prolactin levels in the body. Trenbolone will turn into prolactin, and, when abused, you can get prolactin based gynecomastia. In addition, a spike in prolactin can cripple your sex drive. Even when you do not run a compound that increases prolactin, caber can still help normalize your libido when you are playing with your hormones.
Another way caber can be used in bodybuilding is by its mechanism of mimicking dopamine being produced from food intake. Ever had a craving for New York style greasy pizza, oreo ice cream or some other treat you know you shouldn’t have? Well, when you take cabergoline, the dopamine being released can act as the pleasure chemical, which can make a bite of that pizza satisfy you rather than eating the whole pie. This aids weight loss goals and helps you stay lean.
And finally, sleep! Many bodybuilders who take cabergoline report improved sleep thanks to the dopamine mimic. This allows you to sleep more, deeper and longer.
|Company:||Hubei Yuancheng Saichuang technology Co.1td [ China ]|
Disclaimer statement:The information and data included above have been realized by the enterprises and compiled by the staff, and are subject to change without notice to you. The Chemnet makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the facticity, accuracy and validity of such information and data. In order to ensure your interest, we suggest you chose the products posted by our gold suppliers or VIP members.