Crosslinking agent TAIC for Wires and Cables
|Post Date:||May 15,2022|
|Expiry Date:||Nov 11,2022|
Cas No. :1025-15-6
Quantity: 3000Metric Tons
Price:Negotiable USD Metric Tons
Payment Method: T/T or L/C or Western Union
FARIDA TAIC-Bprovides a low compression set and improved heat aging properties for a great number of synthetic rubbers like e.g. CPE, EPDM, HNBR, TPE, FKM, EVA.
Typical applications of FARIDA TAIC-B products in peroxide crosslinking of for wire and cables as following:
1. Electrical insulations, cable-jointing
2. Cable insulations for automotive, aerospace, oil industry and marine applications
The advantages are as following:
· Improvement of crosslinking efficiency
· Improvement of thermal stability and aging properties
· Low compression set and improved chemical resistance of rubber materials
FARIDA TMAIC, crosslinking booster for peroxide crosslinking or electron beam crosslinking of polymers such as rubber and plastic materials with high processing temperatures. Especially, for fluorubber, polyamide and polyester.
Crosslinking with FARIDA TMAIC also improves the resistance of final products against high temperatures and/or aggressive media as they are required in automotive, aerospace, machinery and chemical processing applications. Typical examples are:
*electron beam crosslinking of PA 6, PA 12 or PBT to improve compression set, E-modulus (Elastic Modulus), aging properties and chemical resistance.
*peroxide crosslinking of FKM’s to improve mechanical properties of products that have to withstand very aggressive media like biodiesel (e.g. fuel hoses) and meet highest automotive standards.
FARIDA BIPBis a widely used curing agent for plastics and rubbers, such as CPE, EPDM, EVA, silicone rubber, NBR and fluorubber.
Compared with DCP, FARIDA BIPB is more efficient at less dosage and much lower odor in the processing and final products. In the case of equal crosslinking effectiveness, the additional content of BIPB is just 2/3 of that of DCP. Which means it is, especially, suitable for insulation crosslinking of cord and EVA foam products.
|CAS Registry Number:|
|Synonyms:||;1,3,5-triallyl-s-triazine-2,4,6(1H,3H,5H)-trione;DIAK 7;isocyanuric acid triallyl ester;Triallyl-s-triazine-2,4,6(1H,3H,5H)-trione;1,3,5-tri-2-propenyl-1,3,5-triazine-2,4,6(1h,3h,5h)-trione;1,3,5-triallylisocyanurate;1,3,5-triallylisocyanuric acid;taic;1,3,5-tri(prop-2-en-1-yl)-1,3,5-triazinane-2,4,6-trione;Cross Linking Agent TAIC;|
|Hazard Symbols:|| Xn:Harmful;
|Company:||Hunan Farida Technology Co., Ltd. [ China ]|
Disclaimer statement:The information and data included above have been realized by the enterprises and compiled by the staff, and are subject to change without notice to you. The Chemnet makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the facticity, accuracy and validity of such information and data. In order to ensure your interest, we suggest you chose the products posted by our gold suppliers or VIP members.
- Crosslinking agent TAIC fo...
- Crosslinking booster TMAIC...
- Peroxide crosslinking or v...
- Crosslinking and curing ag...
- Chemical additive TMCH for...
- Flame retardant agent TBC ...
- TAIC for Solar Photovoltai...
- Flame retardant Rubber Con...
- Fire retardant agent TBC f...
- Brominated Flame Retardant...
- TBC applied for Flame Reta...
- Synergistic agent DMDPB fo...
- Sodium Cyanate
- Crosslinker TAIC for Therm...
- Shoe Sole Material
- Sodium Cyanate
- Fragrance Microcapsules
- Strawberry Acid
- Triallyl isocyanurate [102...
- Bis(t-butylperoxy isopropy...
- Trimethallyl isocyanurate ...